About our Client
Amidst the phenomenal growth within the Education Technology field our client has expanded into 58 countries, 10 years into the Edtech market they are still growing and in the past 18 months has accelerated their growth and now they support over 1,5million students in their pursuit to make a positive impact in the lives of teachers and students, by using technology to bring a new depth of understanding and interaction into the classroom. Illuminate students’ minds with a combination of videos, images, visualisations, text and graphs to strengthen how a concept is learnt.
About the Position
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with established sales leadership experience, a strong interest and excitement in the power of technology to transform education. This multi-dimensional role will be instrumental in leading efforts to drive ambitious growth results across NSW and ACT.
- You should have the ability to drive sales and deploy strategies to drive new business sales. Lead by example and drive positive influence and impact.
- plan, develop, and implement the business growth and market penetration strategy.
- Drive awareness through local partnerships / strategic alliances to improve product and service offering.
- Identify opportunities to work with government organisations: tenders, SLA’s, procurement.
- Build government relationships and identify tender’s opportunities.
- Develop and lead localised Marketing strategies.
- Build/Lead/Mentor/Develop and Grow the high-performing sales team by increasing capability in your sales team to build a pipeline of sales opportunities, drive lead generation, meetings, delivering presentations, consultation, negotiation and closing the business.
- The successful candidate a driven, results oriented, energetic and self-motivated Sales Lead from the Technology or Education Industry
- An accomplished revenue driver and leader with relevant sales and people management experience, good commercial skills and general business knowledge, as well as an outstanding sales results history
- High EQ - Proven experience building a cohesive, high performance team: managing, mentoring, motivating and developing successful sales teams.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include customer retention, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
- Proven ability to identify, target and secure key business relationships.
- Ability to identify and define key sales metrics, measure sales process, and create goals that drive growth.
What's on Offer.
Fast growing company offering a flexible environment that celebrates success with a welcoming and supportive culture.
You will have a resume that reflects achievement (of high performance) and the tenacity required to grow a successful sales team.
Apply today by submitting your resume and a cover letter. For additional information about the position, please contact Ronel Raats on 1300 774 900