Sales Executive – Disruptive Technology Solution – Freight
Sell Australia's most disruptive freight technology solutions as a managed service or SaaS solution. Unrivalled competitive sales differentiators.
Australia's most disruptive transport sector technology solutions
Highly autonomous, trust-based results only work environment
Attractive six figure package and industry leading incentive model
About the Company
Established for more than 30 years, our client has grown steadily to become one of Australia’s most trusted providers of technology-driven solutions in the transport sector. Through the development of an industry leading cloud-based freight management platform offering an unmatched carrier management, service and invoicing solution, our client is a genuine industry disruptor and has been experiencing exponential growth over in recent years.
About the Position
An opportunity exists for a proven senior sales professional to grow revenues. You will be responsible for maximising all sales opportunities and achieving sales targets with a strong focus on identifying, developing, and managing relationships and business growth opportunities.
- Proactively identify new opportunities and develop call cycles and sales strategies to target these customers.
- Maintain a sales cycle with prospective customers, leading to the closure of the new business.
- Develop deep relationships with your customers, for on-going account management as required.
- Manage day to day issue resolution for your portfolio of customers. This will involve liaising with your customers, and our customer service and operations team.
- Keep abreast of strategic and operational changes in your portfolio of customers and prospects.
- Highly motivated: You will be energetic and dynamic, with a desire to grow and develop new sales leads and build our customer portfolio.
- A self-directed, self-driven entrepreneurial attitude and ability to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Experience utilising technology resources and business relationships as sales vehicles.
- Organised and detail-oriented: You will require an ability to approach tasks in a detailed and organised fashion.
- Honest, self-driven, and highly motivated to achieve growth and maximise your income potential while still being able to have fun and build meaningful relations.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3 years+ domestic freight/logistics sales experience
- Proven record of exceeding sales targets within a competitive sector
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- On offer is an attractive six figure package and an industry leading incentive model.
- Be a part of a technology driven business with clear competitive sales differentiators.
- Enjoy a highly autonomous, trust-based results only work environment and culture.
- Work with extremely smart, equally nice, down to earth people who share a common vision to disrupt and transform the domestic freight industry.
Apply today by submitting your resume and a cover letter. For additional information about the position, please contact John Lombard on 1300 774 900. Job ID: 32350