About our Client:
Our client is an Australian success story. Proudly 100% Australian owned and operated family business in commercial maintenance and associated services industry for over 70 years.
They have a very experienced management team who has a long standing history in the commercial market. As a leader in the commercial coatings segments they target key segments and continue to innovate offers to meet customer needs.
About the Position:
With a focus on new account development, you will have access to our team of experts to successfully grow an already thriving portfolio with targeted products and services.
Reporting to the Sales Manager Victoria, you will be a highly experienced salesperson and self-motivated individual with a strong background in commercial sales and contract delivery including tender management.
- Actively seeking new business opportunities for new and existing clients across several key industry verticals.
- Maintain existing client partnerships to ensure customer satisfaction for ongoing successful business relationships
- Working alongside internal stake holders to ensure the optimum level of service is provided to clients;
- Delivering on revenue, margin, and new customer acquisition & growth targets;
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive six figure package and incentive structure
- Highly Autonomous (Result Only Work Environment)
- The stability and progression opportunities, only a national market leader can offer
The ideal candidate will ideally come from a strong commercial sales environment with proven experience in driving and delivering high value B2B sales. Key attributes include:
- Highly motivated: You will be energetic and dynamic, with a desire to grow and develop new sales leads and build our customer portfolio.
- A self-directed, self-driven entrepreneurial attitude and ability to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Demonstrated success in relationship building and contract negotiation, often involving multiple stakeholders.
- Proven successful territory management ability to see opportunities for growth
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills an ability to build strong business relationships
- Driven by a passion for sales and to succeed with a challenger mindset.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and a well-considered application. For further information, please contact Gary Crocker on 1300 774 900 quoting reference number 32216