Business Development Executive – Leisure Product Solutions
Join one of Australia's oldest and most respected leisure products companies. Unrivalled sales differentiators. Work from home. Attractive six fig pkg
With a long track record of delivering innovative, high-quality products to their customers, our client, a leader in residential leisure products is an trusted Australian organisation that has been growing exponentially for over a decade with plans and investment to continue this growth for the decade ahead.
Reporting to the NSW State Manager , you will be a self-motivated and highly experienced salesperson with a strong background in commercial B2B sales and contract delivery of premium tier products in order to:
- Build up new business, continuously seeking new trade business opportunities
- Build rapport with customers and staff to provide personalised customer service
- Deliver long term relationships
- Ensures product knowledge, appearance and approach to customers and staff is always of the highest standard
Day to day, the role will be fully remote, so you will have to autonomy to show what you can really do, BUT there is plenty of face to face time as well, with regular trips to the NSW branch office (based in Seven Hills) to ensure that everyone still feels part of the team
The perfect person for this role:
You will ideally come from a strong commercial sales environment with proven experience in driving and delivering high value sales in a business-to-business context with Premium performance products Proven new business generation experience, in a B2B context. You will have:
- have previous construction sales experience - regardless of the product, you understand the way construction product decisions are made, the importance of getting these right, and the process of how to work with a potential customer to switch them across to your product/brand
- can deliver the benefits of a product to customers in a way they can understand
- be self-motivated, and understands the need for consistent activity in a sales role (this is not a role for sitting back waiting for the phone to ring)
- be highly organised, manage your time well, and ensures you are working as efficiently as possible
- can work autonomously, but also fit into a team who are working towards common objectives
What’s on offer?
This role offers flexibility and independence in a well-established business that is committed to a strong growth plan. You will be rewarded with an attractive six figure salary including a substantial vehicle allowance , all tools of trade and an attractive incentive scheme. Work location will be a mix of in field and some work from home.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and a well-considered application letter. For further information, please contact Gary Crocker on 1300 774 900 quoting reference number 32356