Regional Manager - ANZ
Opportunity to step into a senior leadership position for the ANZ Region and shape the growth strategy for this market-leading Global Software Vendor.
- Leading cybersecurity, networking business continuity software vendor
- Significant investment in ANZ region – 50%+ year on year growth FY 18, 19,20
- Reporting to CRO |ANZ Revenue, P&L and Growth Strategy accountabilities.
About our Client:
A global software vendor that creates innovative technology aimed at protecting businesses against cyber threats, loss of revenue, customers, and reputation. With a leading market position in over 25 countries, exponential year on year growth over 1 million satisfied end-users, our client is on track to be the next IPO darling.
About the Position:
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will lead a growing team of company evangelists across Australia and NZ. You will have complete sales, P&L and growth strategy accountability across the ANZ region with the following key responsibilities:
- Build, train, coach and motivate a diverse team of sales professionals to meet and exceed revenue targets and partner satisfaction objectives
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams for the ANZ region
- Manage the training, engagement and productivity of the team owning all leadership responsibilities including hiring, performance management, engagement, and coaching
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the necessary key contacts within our client’s partner network.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy that aligns with our client's goals and core values
- Drive new ideas into existing and new markets to ensure that high levels of revenue growth are achieved
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Evangelise our client’s vision through partner interaction, events, speaking engagements, and trade shows
- Work collaboratively with global cross-functional teams such as Business Development, Support, Success and Marketing to develop resource and business planning activity
- Proven experience leading a team of sales individuals within the B2B technology sector, particular driving growth through a channel partner model.
- Demonstrate a strategic and analytical sales approach with solid business acumen and data-driven decision making
- Agility enough to drive the right behaviour in transactional and strategic sales environments
- Commitment to over-achievement with the ability to get buy-in, overcome objections and exceed targets
- Authentic, transparent and respectful communication style that fosters a strong team culture and caters to different work styles
- A strong team player with the ability to build mutually respectful partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Display high emotional intelligence with empathy for others and have the ability to understand what motivates individuals and coach/support/drive them accordingly
- Demonstrated experience in and a genuine passion for developing people
- Finally: you're an inspirational leader whom people will follow, respect and trust