Customer Relationship and Training Manager
Join one of Australia’s leading industrial products wholesalers. National customer training role central to company growth. Attractive Six Figure pkg
- 100% Australian Industrial Products Leader
- Autonomous Role /Remote Work Flexibility
- Strong National Team / Career Development Opportunities
About our Client:
Our client is a true Australian success story, a long established and proudly Australian owned family business based out of NSW. This companies national footprint services Australian welders and metal fabricators through a network of over 1,000 distributors across Australia and the South Pacific region.
About the Position:
You will be responsible for a key strategic pillar in the company’s growth as the manager and organiser of training across the clients wide customer network. Key relationships will be forged with new and established distributors through increasing their staff passion & knowledge in the product lines stocked.
An attractive six figure package with competitive performance based incentive structure makes this an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Be the Manager and organiser of key distributor training sessions & merchandising set ups nationally. Set up and periodically enhance in-store merchandising.
- Develop and implement territory training plan that supports the Sales plan aspirations
- Promote & maximise the use of Online training portals & establish a Video Training monthly email program.
- Maintain close working relationships with BDM ‘s and key customers and become a trusted advisor to all Customers through a customer centric mindset.
- Contribute to team customer and product strategy.
- Capacity to learn technical components and train in them
- Proven welding industry knowledge and experience
- Experienced in delivering training sessions at customer site level and off site, facilitation skills to larger audiences (20+)
- Proven Field technical sales experience to support sales delivery in the field
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and a well-considered application. For further information, please contact Gary Crocker on 1300 774 900 quoting reference number 32194