About the Bathroom Pro Team
The Bathroom Pro are one of Melbourne’s leading bathroom renovation companies.
The Bathroom Pro team are seeking an experienced registered plumber to work on domestic high-end projects in Melbourne’s southern suburbs.
The Bathroom Pro team offers a great working environment with an already established group of plumbers, electricians, tilers and plasters.
- We produce quality assured bathrooms
- Our bathrooms are a true and accurate reflection of our client’s vision and functional needs.
- We pride ourselves on working in a clean and orderly manner to minimise client inconvenience.
About the Position
- You will report directly to the director
- This position is structured as a long-term opportunity with career development and growth opportunities.
- You will also be given financial incentives and work performance evaluations half yearly.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position the following requirements are vital.
- Be a registered plumber
- Current Holder of Red/White card
- Be well organised and punctual
- Thrive on quality workmanship
- An upbeat and positive attitude
- Have effective communication skills and work well in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full set of necessary tool
How To Apply
The successful applicant will be provided with an attractive weekly wage (based on experience), superannuation, company vehicle for work use, uniform, and major tools.
If this position suits you and you wish to become a valued member of the Bathroom Pro team this role is available now so plea se forward you resume with cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to know more about this unique opportunity we welcome applicants to visit our showroom located in Braeside or simply visit our web site www.thebathroompro.com.au so that you can better understand the culture and expertise of The BathroomPro.
Alternatively, you can contact our director Danny 0425 722 916 for a more confidential chat regarding the position.